Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Review of Fireworks with Three Mountain Men by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Julianna Thatcher, Dylan Callaghan, Jonathan "Red" Smithson, & Charlie "Cash" Mitchell. Julianna knew Dylan from when he dated her younger sister. Red & Cash she meets when she learns she has to do an article on the men who are about to have their first professional fight in the MMA ring. The thing is they all have secrets. What happens when their secrets start coming out will it be a HEA or the biggest mistake of all their careers?

Another hit out the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...