Thursday, June 16, 2022

Review of Sealed with a Broken Kiss by Stella Andrew

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary- and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sophia Lee & Rebel. When this book opens we find that Sofia's dad who is the colonel of the base they are at has put her on lock down. But with the new bikers coming to town she just might get a chance to find out what she really wants. Rebel is back in this town to get the monkey of issues off his back. The thing is when he first gets to town he meets an amazing woman he can't forget but he knows she isn't telling him everything. Can these really resolve their issues to find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

Amazing story by this author. There is so much more I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for others. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...