Saturday, June 18, 2022

Review of Small Town Getaway by Ruby Hill

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Evie Addington & Theodore "Theo" Bishop. When this book opens we find that Evie has had to move home. From the first moment she meet Theo though sparks fly throughout her entire body. After what she went through with her ex though she wonders can she really trust her feelings? Theo has never met a woman like Evie. Though he never stays in one spot long meeting her has made him wonder if she could be his more. Will these two find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

Amazing Story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...