Saturday, June 4, 2022

Review of Secret Babies for my Best Friends Dad by KC Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sadie Clarence & Noah McMurray. When this book opens we find Noah at a party he doesn't really want to be at but when working at a new place means he must show his face. When he decides he has had enough and is going to leave that is when he sees her. Little does he know this is his daughter's friend. Sadie can't believe that she is getting a chance with Noah and that he has no clue it is her. She knows she can't pass up this chance with the one man she has always wanted. When she learns she is pregnant though she isn't sure what to do. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be too much?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...