Sunday, June 12, 2022

Review of Help Me Remember by Corinne Michaels

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brielle Davis & Spencer Cross. When this book opens we find Brielle waking up in a hospital. The one person she looks for she can not find and that is her best friend and brother Isaac. When no one can give her answers she doesn't know where to turn next. All she knows is she has to figure out what has happened to her brother and her memory. Will she figure it out or will this be something that will haunt her for the rest of her life?

This story is amazing. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...