Saturday, June 18, 2022

Review of Sacrifice by Hope Ford

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we Meet Ella & Logan. When this book opens we find that Logan has returned from overseas but is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries. He has been there a month and has yet to see from his fiance. When she does come he tells her it is over but what now. Luckily his tenant Ella is there. Ella isn't sure about spending too much time with Logan. Sure she has feelings for him but is he really over his ex? Can these two find a HEA or is there just too much between them to ever get there?

Another amazing story in this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...