Friday, June 3, 2022

Review of Until Lexi by Kate Stacy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lexi Stone & Jake Strickland. Jake has come for a job to find a possible sibling for his client and friend. The things is though he is looking for one woman he finds another and the more he sees her the more he wants her. Lexi doesn't know what to make of Jake but she does know one thing she will take her own life before she let's anyone harm her family. The thing is she knows she wants him but will she finally find someone she is willing to put before her family? Amazing story of these two. You really get to see the boom in many couples some you will recognize some are brand new to you.

This is the first time with this author. I would highly recommend her though to anyone and I will be looking for more from this author. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...