Saturday, June 4, 2022

Review of Jealous Firefighter by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Freya & Finn. When this book opens we find that Finn is the firefighter that knows there is someone in this building that is meant to be his and runs in against orders. He later gets fired but won't leave Freya's side for anything. Freya wakes to find Finn by her bedside and immediately feels safe with this man. Can they find a HEA or will it be a fast moving flame, there one moment gone the next?

This is a short story and every fast moving book. I would like to tell you more but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...