Thursday, June 30, 2022

Review of Dirty Goals by Michelle A. Valentine

 


I received this book with the the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone it is the third and final book in this series. Now with that being said we get all the players back and we finally learn exactly what was in that box. In this book we will truly find out if Vivi & Zayn get a HEA or it was all just wishful thinking in the end.

So much I want to tell you about this book however I don't want to ruin it for any first time readers. I will say this book is a must own along with this series. Once you start you won't be able to put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...