Thursday, June 16, 2022

Review of Indebted to a Daddy by Kelli Callahan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe Evans & Corbin Hawthorn. After Chloe & her best friend Daniella are caught skinny dipping in the Hawthorn's pool. Corbin is willing to make a deal with Chloe after she hurts her ankle and left behind. The thing is both wonder is this something they can do without feelings? What happen when real feelings get involved? Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much to handle?.

Amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...