Monday, October 24, 2022

Review of Bittersweet Promises by Carrie Anne Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brook Adler & Leif Montgomery. These two met in Paris but due to a misunderstanding each of them thought the other didn't show. Now years later they are both living in the same town. The thing is both of them are bringing baggage into this that could get the other killed. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be destined to be apart?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...