Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Review of Clever Detective Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lena & Conrad. Lena shows up at the apartment to water her mother's plants for her. Instead she finds a masked figure with the knife that killed her stepfather. Though no one liked the man there is no way she killed him. Conrad knows something isn't adding up in this case and the more time he spends with Lena the more he is sure she didn't do it. Can these two find out who killed her stepdad or will they never get a HEA?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...