Thursday, October 27, 2022

Review of Crazy for Stepdaddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nicole and her stepfather. Nicole is very depressed and thinks her life is over now that she will no longer be in high school. See Nicole had one of those experiences that she was the head cheerleader, very popular, and all around liked. So when she graduates she doesn't know what to do with her life but her stepfather knows just the steps to lead her in the right direction. Can she get a HEA or will her life really fall apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...