Sunday, October 23, 2022

Review of Holiday Shorts: Claimed by My Lawyers by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is one of the short stories in this anthology. In this book we meet Yvette Solis, Hendrix Morgan, & Damian Weatherford. Yvette is being sued for something she knows she would never do in her bakery. She isn't sure what will happen and when Hendrix & Damian join the mix she is even more confused. Can they all get the HEA they are hoping for or will this all come crashing down on their heads?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...