Friday, October 14, 2022

Review of Daddy's Angel by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone but the second book in the series. Again all the gang is back, Juliana, Gio, Max, and Konstantin. With Konstantin being sent away Juliana isn't sure what to make her next move. She knows there is someone who wants to kill her but until they can find out how can she get her guys back. Will they all turn for their own safety or will this become a HEA for them all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...