Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Review of Roughing it with the Mountain Man by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Annie Rowdy & Red Rowdy. Red has had his eyes on Annie is making a promise to himself he is going to marry that girl one day. The only problem he is having is showing her he really means it. Annie has wanted Red for as long as she can remember she just doesn't believe that he wants her. When he asks her out she can't believe it is real. Can these two find a HEA or will they constantly be star crossed lovers?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...