Sunday, October 23, 2022

Review of Texting My Dad's Best Man by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brook & Banner. 1 year earlier these two almost kissed. Now neither can't forget it. They both want the other but getting together at Brooke's dad's wedding well neither can stand the thought of hurting him. Banner knows his best friend Gil was there during the worst time in his life. Now he wants his daughter but how can he tell him that? Will these two find a HEA or will they always be left wanting the other?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...