Sunday, October 16, 2022

Review of Marked by Ink by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Freya Abrams and Felix Fletcher. Freya is looking to make her mark on the tattoo world. Felix is looking to make sure that happens at all cost. When these two meet there is an instant attraction that neither can deny. The thing is though Felix has been sent to kill Freya. Now that they have met though will they get the HEA or will this be an ending neither were expecting?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...