Sunday, October 16, 2022

Review of Snow Balled by Stephanie Brother

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sierra Tristan, Carter, & Drew. Sierra is a famous actress from her youth. Now though she wants to write screen plays and to do that she has gone away to a secluded cabin. The only things she has seen besides the grocery delivery guy is a dog she later learns is named Zeus. When a frozen tree comes through the roof she is lucky she met this dog because him with the three men living in the cabin above hers become her saving grace. Can they find a HEA or will the lies that they didn't tell make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...