Monday, October 24, 2022

Review of The Firefighter's Curvy Little Desire by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julian & Jordan. This book opens with Jordan coming on the scene after Julian has been helping get kids trapped in a bus off of it after a car crash. Julian just wants to hide away but one firefighter sees her. Will he find she is the little he has been looking for? Will she be willing to open herself up to this man?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...