Sunday, October 9, 2022

Review of Tempting to Touch by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kathleen "Kat" Henderson & Edward "Eddie" Snow. From the moment these two see one another again they know the connection is there. The thing is Kat pretends she doesn't remember the man she had a crush on years ago. Eddie well he knows Kat is all grown up now and seeing her makes him want things he never should. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...