Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Review of Restored by the Sexy Mountain Daddy By Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elizabeth and Jacob. Elizabeth has a plan and that plan is to purchase and restore her childhood home. The only problem is she didn't realize how big of a job it would be. That is until a man she hopes will become her daddy showed up. Jacob has wanted Elizabeth from the moment he first laid eyes on her. He just isn't sure she is a little and if she is looking for a daddy. Can these two find a HEA or will they both be left wanting in the end?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...