Friday, October 14, 2022

Review of Daddy's Devil by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Juliana, Gio, Max, and Konstantin. Juliana's father is determined to put her in her gilded cage and can't seem to understand why she doesn't want to be there. So he puts multiple men on her to keep her in line. Juliana knows she wants more in her life than to just go shopping and marry to make her family something more. When she meets the men though they each bring something to her life that she has never had before. Can she get a HEA or is it the cage for the rest of her life?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...