Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Review of Rule Breaker by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sloan & Donovan. Sloan has had a crush on Donavan since he first moved his book store into the shop across from hers. She truly believes a man like him would never go for a girl like her but she just can't stay away from him. Donovan knows he should stay away from Sloan for many reasons their age being just one of them. The thought of her not coming over for their nightly chats has him hitting the breaks on that thought. Can these two find a HEA or are they destined to be only together in passing?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...