Thursday, October 27, 2022

Review of Unwrapped by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

The gang is back in this one and Roman well he still wants his own baby and will do anything to get his wife pregnant. Not only that but the holidays are on their way and so much more. This book will start 7 years following the last one, and will have you jumping for joy because there is more from this crew. Will Roman get his wish? Will there be problems so big they derail this happy time for this group? 

Grab this book to find out it is an absolute must read. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...