Monday, October 24, 2022

Review of Midnight Tempest by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Nora Watson & Levi Mitchell's story. When this book opens we find that Nora has lost the last of her family and now has lost her home as well. She really needs this nanny job that she has come to interview for. One look at Levi though and she knows she has found the one man for her. Levi is stunned by Nora's beauty. He knows better though than to rock any boats with his wife. Though he secretly pines for Nora he knows is it better to stay away. Can they find a HEA or will there always be someone in their way?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...