Friday, October 14, 2022

Review of Fireman Daddy's New Little Obsession by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Courtney & Clay. Courtney has body issues and isn't sure any man would want her. Every time she sees Clay at the hospital where she volunteers, she knows she wants him. Clay can't get the little beauty out of his mind. When he learns she only volunteers there he knows there is nothing stopping him from going after her. Can these two find a HEA or will insecurities ruin a possible true love?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...