Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review of 4 New York Billionaire's by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get the first 4 stories in this series. In each of these stories we meet Sofia, Holden, Roman, Nick, and Gunner. In this series we find that Sophia has decided it is time to spend some time with her father. The thing is the more time she spends with her father's business partners the more she wants them. Can they find their HEA check out this collection to find out. 

Amazing collection by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...