Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Review of Down to Puck by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Yasmin & Emerson. Yasmin is the new team doctor for the Snowhawks hockey team. While working one game one of the players is seriously injured and it is up to her to help make sure this player can get back on the ice. Emerson doesn't quite remember everything that happened at that game but he doesn't remember waking to a woman who looked like an angel to him. When he learns that it is his new doctor he knows he must learn everything about her. Can these two find a HEA or will their positions with the team make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...