Thursday, October 26, 2023

Reviewed to My Protector by Mazzy J. March


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hazel, Danger & Ramses. Hazel is a chipmunk who catches the weasels have killed their beta. Since she saw them do it she knows she has to get away and not tell anyone where she is. Danger and Ramses are just looking for their mate. They have signed up for an app to help find her. Since they help other animals and shifters feel safe they hope they can find the one woman to do that for them. Can they all find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story in this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...