Thursday, October 26, 2023

Review of Twisted Truth by Kelly Myers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Michelle & Tomasso. After spending a wild time at a wedding for both of their friends. Michelle misinterprets what type of man Tomasso is when he is with another woman. When they meet again later on though she still is attracted to him but doesn't trust him. Tomasso has never has a woman get under his skin like Michelle does. The fact that she won't even talk to him is really bugging him and makes him even more determined to get her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...