Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Review of Irresistible Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nora & Henry. Nora is looking to work on a farm during her gap year. The moment she meets Henry though she wants to know if there could be more. Henry knows that she is just there for a year and doesn't want to get too attached to her. There is something about her that just calls to him though. Can they find a HEA or will the possible separation be more than they can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...