Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Review of Sultry Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clara and Asher. Clara is the owner of a tattoo shop that has been taken over by the Demon's MC and if she doesn't do what they tell her to do they will do unthinkable things to her two sisters. Asher goes in undercover to help both Clara and her sisters as well as get any info to shut down the Demon's MC in every way. Can they find their HEA or will this just be a business transaction?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...