Thursday, October 26, 2023

Review of Three Daddies Under the Mistletoe by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Selina, Matthew, Jason, & Sully. Selina has big plans for her life. The problem is she comes home one night to find her boyfriend cheating on her. That very night she moves out and ends up living in the store she works in. The guys decide to come see their favorite clerk before they head out of town for Christmas. When they see her ex bugging her they decide to step in. Can they all find a HEA or will secrets keep them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...