Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review of Rancher Daddy's Sexy Little Entrepreneur by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ashley & Daniel. Ashley has just recently finished college and is looking to work in her first job in her field. One night she meets a man that she really wishes she could have more time with. The thing is she knows this is a short time thing. Daniel hasn't met a woman that he can see himself with like he can Ashley. The thing is he knows he is just passing through. Can they find their HEA or will geography make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...