Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Review of Broke Down Single Mom by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Avery, Kellan, Fallon, & Luke . Avery is on the run from her ex-husband when she gets caught in a snowstorm. She is pretty sure this will be the end for her and her girls. Luck would have it sheriff Kellan happens to see them and stops to help. With the help of both Fallon & Luke they are determined to not only help them but possibly find a HEA.

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...