Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Review of Defenseless by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ricki Mae Mason & Rick Evans. Rick has done something to his shoulder and the coach sends him to the new trainer. One look at Ricki doesn't have him thinking trainer it has him having other ideas. He is determined not to be distracted though. Ricki is determined to prove that she got this job because of her skills not because of her dad. That is why she doesn't tell anyone her last name. What happens though when feelings become involved? Will they find a HEA or will it all be too much for them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...