Saturday, October 28, 2023

Review of Surrender on Bestfriend's Dad by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Danielle "Danny" & Erik. Danny is just doing her job when a very attractive man is in one of her groups. The man seems set on annoying her and she can't seem to get enough of it. After having a great time after her shift she finds out who he really is. Erik isn't looking for anything or anyone. When he goes on a tour and meets Danny he knows he can't just walk away from her. When he finds out who she is to him he wonders if he has just made a huge mistake. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...