Friday, October 13, 2023

Review of The Cold Ride by Anya Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rory & James. When these two meet Rory is married to James marine budy. James was hurt and didn't want to listen to anything. When he agrees to give letters to people that Evan Rory's ex left behind, he didn't know if he was doing the right thing. Rory can't believe she is seeing the one man she can't forget. Rory knows she needs to tell him about their daughter but she is determined to keep her safe. Can they find a HEA or will past hurts make that impossible? 

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...