Thursday, October 26, 2023

Review of Riding My Brother's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kayla "Kay" Lewis & Kai Baxter. Kay has had a crush on Kai for years now. She is sure he has never seen her as anything other than her brother's little sister. When her brother asks him to take her with him on his delivery, she is sure they are only together out of obligation. Kai has never been able to admit to either Kay or her brother Ryan how much he wants her. He knows his past is not one that is good enough for a life with her. He can't see her with anyone else though. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...