Sunday, October 15, 2023

Review of My Sweet and Sexy Daddy Dom by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly & Marcus. Holly has been trying to get her degree at the same time she is watching the neighbors son. She knows she needs someone to guide her but doesn't know how to ask for it. When her neighbor Marcus sees her come back into his house after his son gets on the bus he knows something is up. Can these two find a HEA or will it be more than they can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...