Sunday, October 15, 2023

Review of Best Friends Never Kiss by Krista Wolf

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariana, Tyler, Zane, & Axel. After having another bad date where her date actually left through a small window and cut himself. Ariana is looking to spend a little time with her best friends. Tyler, Zane, Alex, & Ariana have been friends since they were little. The boys had plans on being in the pro hockey league. Years later none of them are exactly where they thought they would be but they find that there is something between them all they never saw before. Can they find that HEA or are they worried about ruining their friendship?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...