Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review of Claimed by Mr. Ice by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma and Logan. When Emma first sees Logan she believes she has met the man of her dreams. The thing is knowing that he is her father's best friend makes being together even harder. Logan from the first moment he sees Emma he knows he has found his future. The thing is he knows if he chooses Emma he will lose the one man who has been his friend since he was little. Can they find that HEA or will someone always be in their way. 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...