Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Review of Daddy's Little Princess Finally Submits by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ashley & James. Ashley came looking for a job and what she found is a man she wants even more than a position in his company. The thing is though she is a brat and knows it. James takes one look at Ashley and knows she is beautiful but will be a handful. They both must decide what is too much and will it impact a working relationship?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...