Friday, December 15, 2023

Review of All I Want for Christmas is My Dad's Best Friend by Brill Harper

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly & Dax. Holly is back in her small town for the holidays. When she finds out the one man she can't get out of her mind is coming over. Dax isn't sure going to his best friend's place is the best. Every time he sees Holly he wants her more and more. Can these two find a HEA or will Holly's father be the person to stand between them forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...