Sunday, December 24, 2023

Review of Sticky Sweet Christmas by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dee Archer & Clyde Owens. Dee isn't looking for a psychic to tell her what is going on with her life. Though she knows she has a crush on her dad's friend, she also knows there is nothing she can do about it. Clyde can't believe how much Dee gets under his skin. However the mere thought of her with another man makes his blood boil. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be apart?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...