Friday, December 15, 2023

Review of Naughty Noelle by Tory Baker

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Noelle & Easton. Noelle has had enough of her mom butting into her love life. So when her sister-in-law suggests that she hire someone she thinks what does she have to lose. Easton has so much to do at his own job when his brother asks him for a favor though he wants to say no he doesn't. The first time he sees Noelle he feels like he has been struck by lightning. Can these two find a HEA or will family make this impossible? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...