Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Review of Delivered to My Polar Bears by Mazzy J. March

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marney, Nacho & Riggs. After being left at the church on her wedding day. She runs out and straight into a bar. When the bartender not only gives her drinks he puts the app for the Mail-Order Mating on her phone. She wonders can a mate or even two put her first instead of last for once. Nacho and Riggs always knew they would share a mate. The problem they have is actually finding one since they live so far out. When they decide to try the app they are amazed at the woman that is their mate. Can they all find a HEA or will past hurts make a future impossible?

Another amazing story in this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...