Sunday, December 24, 2023

Review of Keeping Little Kaylee by Sue Lyndon

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kaylee & Stephen. Kaylee has been hurt one too many times by men so now she is just looking for a part time daddy. When she meets Stephen she wonders but so far doesn't have the guts to try for more. Stephen wasn't looking for a new woman but one look at Kaylee and he wanted her. When he realises he wants more can he convince Kaylee that he is worth the risk. Can they find a HEA or will it be more than they can overcome?

Amazing story by this author. It was my first time reading this author, but I would recommend it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Prepper Daddy by Sue Lyndon

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Meg & Darrel. Meg ...