Thursday, December 7, 2023

Review of Daddy's Best Friend is Her Dom by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sarah & Deacon. Sarah is in trouble and needs a firm hand to help give the guidance she needs. The thing once he takes over she is ready for him to take over everything. Deacon wasn't looking to take on anyone. When he learns all Sarah is going through he knows he is the one to take control. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...